Friday, September 26, 2008

My New Life

Yo peeps!

This is mwua new life. I m still QOD/SP but I also hav an alto ego. So today was the last day of term and Winona's last day. O must be heartbroken. So was I, so sad 2 see a friend leave.
I was pressured to finish my animal poster 4 da pet expo and luckily, I finished with 10 mins 2 spare.
My class has lots of secret crushes. W likes O, I think. M likes S and S might like M back too!
I wish sum1 liked me, but I probably won't have a official love life until High Skool. omg so close 2 High Skool.
Footsteps sucked, esp. the partner ones. I danced with total gaybos. N danced with me for like 4 times. and D danced with me once cuz I chose him. and hey it wasn't that bad altho his hands were a bit skinny. but hey guess wat?
I DIDN'T FEEL AWKWARD. omg I can't LIKE HIM can I? I can't even realize my own feelings but who would like him neway?? he's like into guns and clicking his tongue which is TOTALLY annoying.

Mr. S is gonna be away 4 da 1st week. I actually think hes a good teacher, besides too many fitness.
I miss you Winona! Email me! ok y m I saying that she can't even read this cuz she doesn't kno it.
O LOVES YOU! lololol afterall he got u into trouble and apologised like 2/3 times! that proves he appreciates wat u do. but no offense, I think 'I' beats u in the looks category. but don't worry, your kind and humorous ways will win him over eventually!
my site is
purrfectxxdreams.piczo.com
just to tell ya!
LUV YA ALL
Sheri

No comments: