Thursday, March 20, 2008

Current life

My current life here isn't too bad. I see B everyday becuz he hangs out with the 'cool crowd' which sits on the table next to ours. He was so close to me! My heart was like skipping!
Parents are such 'tards. I didn't shower and they yell at me. Left the tap dripping, yell. Forget to switch off the light. YELL. What I want to do is yell and say "jeez can u guys just CHILL?" but I wouldn't or they would be like totally mad at me. Whcih will suck.
school's good. Last week, had 4-day weekend. This week also. Good Friday and Easter. So HAPPY EASTER AND GOOD FRIDAY TO ALL!!! esp. QspuN! visit my site: sweetchicloveschocolate.piczo.com
It's awesum. well 2 me anyway. We changed seats in class and I sit next to a better person. Yay! I ate an easter egg secretly even tho it wasn't easter. Who cares? Tomoro need to go to church for good friday service. Going to a pool party on Saturday. sooo happy! so happy so happy. At first, I couldn't go becuz of chinese class but it got cancelled becuz of Easter so yay!
so happy so happy so excited!!!!!!! everyone is going to be there! even a 3-yr-old.

SO HAPPY . Hear parents coming.

QOD

No comments: